ANNOUNCEMENT ON EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION

Dear Guests & Members,

I have noticed in my feedburner account that there are a few new & existing emails that have subscribed to FLOBA latest updates and such and yet the status is still unactive.

If you wish to receive the latest updates on FLOBA, kindly activate the feedburner link that has been sent to your email after you have entered your subscription. The email would be either from ann_adeline@yahoo.com.my or adeline2908@gmail.com

Please do so otherwise you will not be receiving the updates.

And if you wish to be a member of FLOBA, please email me your request together with your shipping address & contact no. for my record plus a nickname for yourself to be put up in the Member's Section.

Thank you for your interest in FLOBA & again.. WELCOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment